BGBlitz 2.7.3 is
It's mostly a bugfix release and some small usability
improvements. For details see the news
BGBlitz AI for iPhone and Android. Often requested - now available. Details.If you want to look what others have said about BGBlitz, read their opinions here.
BGBlitz, the Swiss army knife of Backgammon currently has the following "blades":
- Play Backgammon against a world class opponent or play over a network.
- A tutor which helps to improve your game.
- Rollout position with optional variance reduction.
- Choose between several themes. See the themes page.
- Improve your skill with quiz databases.
- Improve your cube handling in match play.
- Replay your games
- Collect matches in databases.
- Convert from/to different match-formats and to HTML.
- Use the precise endgame database.
- Completely internationalised. Current languages are English, German, Dutch (Roger Troost), Italian and French (Radu-Dan Sabau), Spanish (José Manuel Solis Preisser), Danish (Søren Pingel Daalsgard), Hebrew (Shahar Tal), Swedish (Peter Nevalainen), Turkish (Özgür Albayrak), Catalan (Xavier Blanquer), Chinese (Angelita Li), Polish (Miroslaw Golda), Japanese (Katsutoshi Seki), Russian (Oleg Timshin), and Czech (Jan Vodolan). Thanks to all of them.
- and more......
There are some graphics by Radu on the artworks page. If you want to have a Backgammon mouse pad or a T-Shirt, this should be your first stop.